The government has not forced us to close, but from a social and health perspective we thought it was appropriate to close our training centres on the 20th of March. Based on the wishes of our customers, the insights of today and the measures we have taken, we consider it is responsible to open our doors again on the 28th of April.
In the recent weeks, we have been asked several times by our customers to provide our services and support them in their safety-critical processes. The risks within the high-risk industries and the public fire brigade persist. In order to work and act safely in the event of incidents, the professionals in these sectors must maintain their safety-critical competences because they are vital for our society.
We have investigated how we can re-open in a safe and responsible way, taking into account the RIVM guidelines and our specific business technical aspects. The RIVM guidelines and current insights have guided the additional safety measures we have taken to provide a safe working and training environment. Of course, the measures lead to limitations, for example in our training offer, the execution of the training, group size, logistics, etc. You will find a brief overview of the measures we have taken below. On request you can receive an overview of all measures taken.
Preventive measures before entering the training centre
- All staff, delegates and visitors have to disinfect their hands upon arrival
- All delegates and visitors have to sign the ‘Awareness and Prevention Form’ to prevent persons infected with the COVID-19 virus from entering the training centre
- All delegates receive a set of additional PPE
Preventive measures at the training centre, amongst others:
- Clear communication of the COVID-19 preventive measures
- Social distancing - keep 1.5 m distance between yourself and others
- Additional hygiene measures
- Disinfect the hands and cleaning the showers after every use
- Safety protocols for potentially infected persons
Preventive measures during training:
- Additional use of PPE. The participant receives 1 set of glasses, a FFP2 mask and 2 pairs of gloves per training day
- Formation of smaller training groups
- Respect 1.5 m distance in the classrooms, restaurant and training facilities
- Implementation of digital learning, if possible
- Follow-up and strict compliance with the COVID-19 guidelines drawn up by the government and certifying bodies.
For the issue of the set of additional PPE (glasses, FFP2 mask and gloves) we charge € 8.00 per participant per training day (excluding VAT). This is mandatory for each delegate.
The preventive measures have been taken on the basis of current knowledge and situation and are continuously monitored and optimized. Please contact your account manager or our customer services department to discuss suitable training options for you after the 28th of April. You can contact them via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0181 376 600. You can also visit our website to see the availability.
If you also have ideas or suggestions to improve the safety, please get in touch with us.
There's lots to look forward to this coming year at RelyOn Nutec as we continue our digital journey and enhance our training facilities.Article 7. January 2022
North east of Scotland workforce to benefit from industry safety training to support energy transition
ETZ Ltd has awarded leading global safety firm, RelyOn Nutec, £400,000 to support up to 400 people secure jobs in the oil and gas industry and growing renewables sector.Article 15. December 2021
A new wind industry training hub is being launched in Great Yarmouth as part of a strategic vision to place the UK at the forefront of wind safety training.Article 6. December 2021
"I saw the opportunity to positively impact safety culture and have a direct impact on competency levels around the world."Article 1. December 2021
The RelyOn Nutec Group is delighted to announce that we are expanding our presence in Mexico to support the rising demand for safety and technical services.Article 30. September 2021
New tools and approaches, such as 3D digital platforms, digital learning and blended training are making the RelyOn Nutec digital training experience increasingly realistic.Article 7. September 2021
Article 3. September 2021
As a safety partner to organisations which operate in high-risk industries, we often hear of the challenges that our customers experience when called upon to demonstrate regulatory and corporate compliance of their employees.Article 2. September 2021