Competence management system
About our competence management system
The competence management system enables the digital and real-time tracking for your employees towards their competence requirements as set by your competence framework. The system offers end-to-end coverage of the assessment process, including comprehensive data/evidence storage and audit capabilities, all required by international accreditation bodies.
System functionality has been designed specifically to support the users in their day-to-day activity:
- The employee portal allows the employee access to the competence requirements for the current position or assigned location. The employee can start self-assessments and upload relevant documentation and evidence towards building his competence portfolio or review assessments done by the assessors. Profiles can be populated to include existing and future role requirements and assessment in preparation for project assignments or promotions.
- The assessor/verifier/supervisor portal dedicated for registration and the review and verification of assessments whether completed by the employee or assessor. The progress of employees can be tracked and managed to make sure the teams are in compliance with the required standards.
- Dedicated assessment app. A digital assessment app is available, running on Android or iOS, and operating on- or offline. The app allows the assessor to perform the assessment, add evidence in the form of pictures, videos or documentations and automatically upload the assessment back to the central system after finishing or when connectivity resumes.
The competence management system can be seamlessy integrated with other platform systems to provide a full management and visibility of workforce readiness (certification, competence, digital procedure compliance and awareness).
Why use our competence management system
- Can be flexibly configured to be meet your company competence framework (proficiency levels, criticality, competence profiles)
- Meets accreditation requirements of all major accreditation bodies
- Fully digital assessment using a custom app on- or offline
- Fully digitised, the assessment and verification time can be reduced by up to 40%
How it works
- Highly configurable
- Fulfils competence framework accreditation requirements
- Supports self-assessments and assessor led/only assessments
- Allows for competence profile and evidence building for assessments
- Dedicated assessors and verifier portal
- Easy-to-use interfaces for employees, assessors and verifiers
- Customisable reporting and dashboarding functionality
How do I get started?
- Arrange a discussion with our experienced consultancy team for an overview what the right path is for your business
- Our team can audit your current practices and processes providing you with a detailed assessment and, where required, propose an improvement plan
- The system can be configured to fully align with your existing framework
- We will manage data integrity and make sure all relevant historic information will be transferred
- We provide accredited and non-accredited train the trainer programmes for assessors and verifiers, including dedicated system training
- We have over 15 years of experience in successfully migrating, improving and deploying competence management systems