Find the pricing model that suits you
Here you can view the process involved in purchasing e-learning from the website or via an account manager
We look to build packages to precisely fit your needs, but you can get started with one of our off-the-shelf solutions and add extra courses and sessions at a later date
For multiple users
To make a purchase of bulk products or multiple users, please review the various pricing models available and contact your account manager.
For individual users
To purchase single e-learning licences from the website, simply sign in to our website and search for your course using the various filters in our e-learning courses section. Read more about the product, and then click on “book e-learning now”
Each course licence will be added to your basket, and from there, you can proceed to checkout.
If you have not signed in yet, you will be asked to do so. Each course licence is assigned only to the email address associated with your account.
You can then pay for the course licence securely with your card information and finalise the order.
Following purchase, you will be sent an email with a link and access to log into our LMS which will already have assigned the purchased course licences.
E-learning titles are purchased on licence by licence basis. A licence is a single course run once by a single learner. Licences are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Individual licence – single or small volumes and can be made via the website or regional bookings team
- Licence bundle – high volume of licences across a single or multiple courses purchased upfront with cumulative discount
- Subscription agreement – fixed price for annual or multiyear access
- Price based on total number of users
- Covers a selection or full portfolio of courses
- Minimum annual basis
- Discount in lieu of volume and contract term
For further information on these, please contact your account manager.