Digital Procedure Management System
About our digital procedure management system
The procedure management system is used to digitise and store all procedures required across your organisation. Digital procedures can be assigned to those positions involved, ensuring easy access for resources responsible or required in a procedure.
Similar to our training and competence systems, the digital procedure management system allows real-time tracking verifying procedures have been read, and acknowledges they were understood. Digital deployment ensures only the latest procedure is available at any time. Verification can be achieved through e-learning or Q&As linked to the individual procedures, ensuring sufficient knowledge demonstrated before approval to proceed.
The digital procedure management system is fully compatible with our suite of applications. If deployed alongside the compliance and/or competence systems, an integrated view and management capability are available towards all three aspects of the workforce readiness (certification, competence, digital procedure compliance and awareness).
Why use our digital procedure management system
- Creates and maintains an up-to-date digital procedural library that is readily available across the organisation
- Ensures people have access to the up-to-date latest procedures
- Tracks and verifies whether procedures have been reviewed and understood
- Immediate deployment of new and updated procedures
- Simple process to gather feedback on procedures ensuring continual best practice applied
- Continuously improves operational efficiency
How it works
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities per procedural step for everyone involved
- All individual tasks and sub-tasks detailed and readily available during training or execution
- Includes all related hazards (per procedural step) or related safety rules (per sub-procedure)
- Includes relevant additional reference material (pictures, docs, PDFs, videos, e-learning) for each procedure or procedure step
- Able to track execution of procedures in real time and analyses and optimises performance
- Identifies best practices and makes sure they are rolled out across the organisation
- Filters capabilities to ensure the same sub-procedure can be applied to different situations and circumstances
- Links e-learning and Q&As to verify the procedure was understood
- Makes sure your employees have access to relevant (safety critical) procedures at their fingertips at the right time at the right place
- Customisable reporting and dashboarding tools
How do I get started?
- Arrange a discussion with our experienced consultancy team for an overview what the right path is for your business
- We will digitise and load all relevant standard operating procedures in the system
- We can support with reviews and improvements to existing procedure quality
- Our structured project approach will guide you through the digitisation of your procedures with minimal impact on day-to-day business
- Our SMEs can review material ensuring unambiguous procedures (e.g. simplified technical English (ASD-STE1000))
- We can create e-learning and Q&As required for checking correct understanding of the procedures