Training centres in the Netherlands open from the 11th of January to support vital sectors
The risks within the high-risk industries, such as the energy and maritime sectors, and the public fire brigade persist. In order to work and act safely in the event of incidents, the professionals in these sectors must maintain their safety-critical competencies. To support our clients in these difficult times and following a thorough risk assessment, our centres are open as of Monday the 11th of January with additional safety measures.
We have added course to our schedule and these are open for bookings. You can book these via our website www.relyonnutec.com or via our customer services department on email@example.com or +31 (0)181 376 666.
We also offer open courses and tailormade programmes for industrial and public fire brigades. Please contact your account manager from the Fire Academy or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RIVM guidelines and current insights have guided the additional safety measures we have taken to provide a safe working and training environment. On request you can receive a full overview of all measures taken.
Additional preventive measures
- Limit contact between people at our training centres. One-way traffic is maintained in the buildings and indoor facilities as much as possible.
- The registration of the participants, coffee and lunch breaks are held in the classrooms.
- All RelyOn Nutec employees present at the training centres are regularly tested. We have our own testing capacity, with a number of our employees being qualified to carry out COVID-19 testing. to do the test.
Previous preventive measures will remain in place:
- Everyone has to disinfect their hands upon arrival.
- All delegates and visitors have to sign the ‘Awareness and Prevention Form’.
- All delegates receive a set of additional PPE.
- It is mandatory to wear a facemask in all buildings and indoor facilities. The facemask can only be taken off while seated.
- Social distancing enforced – keep a minimum of 1.5 m distance between yourself and others.
- Smaller training groups.
The preventive measures are based on our current knowledge, and are continuously monitored and updated in accordance with the RIVM guidelines.
Please contact your account manager or our customer services department to discuss suitable training options for you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.