Covid-19 safety measurements in the Netherlands and Belgium
Since our reopening we've taken extra precautions in order to maintain a safe training environment. With the current increase of Covid-19 cases our safety measures remain in place.
- Each delegate will receive all required PPE’s. We provide gloves, masks and disinfection gel* upon arrival. Safety glasses will be provided when applicable. An additional fee of € 8,00 (excl. VAT) per person per course day will be charged and is mandatory for all delegates.
- Face masks are mandatory throughout our training centre.
- The 1.5m social distancing needs to be maintained in all areas.
- The delegates will be asked to disinfect their hands frequently and therefore disinfection stations will be present throughout the building and classrooms.
- In order to prevent contact with more people than necessary, people will be guided to their classroom where we will keep a 1.5m social distance. All planned training courses will be kept separate from each other.
- We will highly focus on hygiene and a clean infrastructure, as well as disinfecting provided course materials and required safety suits. Our practical exercises are adjusted to the situation where we can guarantee safety for our delegates, as well as for our trainers.
- In order to restart our activities, we kindly ask the delegates to be present at 7:00 AM (Amsterdam) or 8:00 AM (Ostend and Rotterdam) so we can execute all taken safety precautions in a stress free environment and we all can focus on the right use of PPE’s and each and everyone’s safety.
- In order to provide training courses, we pay attention that all staff, trainers and delegates take these safety measures seriously and therefore everybody needs to take his or her responsibility.
- All people who show any signs of possible COVID-19 infection will immediately be sent home and their training will be rescheduled.
We have a full overview of all our "Central Europe COVID-19 preventive measures" available.
Request your digital copy via firstname.lastname@example.org (for Belgium) and email@example.com (for the Netherlands).
For all questions concerning the validity of the certificates, please consult following link: https://relyonnutec.com/en/support/extension-of-certificates-due-to-the-coronavirus/
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
*only in the PPE set in Belgium. We have disinfection stations available throughout the training centres, both in Belgium and the Netherlands.