At a glance
Services: Comprehensive training management
Trained: 1500+ onshore and offshore
Following a major merger, we continued our partnership with an international offshore drilling contractor to integrate and standardise the two legacy companies’ training and licensing provisions. Three years on, the partnership has evolved into the largest training management system (TMS) of its kind globally. In the UK alone, RelyOn Nutec manages the onshore and offshore workforce safety needs of over 1,500 employees.
Proactive, fully managed and integrated training management
To provide 24/7 support for all of our client’s employees globally, we have dedicated teams located in the United States and Dubai as well as in the UK.
To create a seamless and efficient training management experience, we integrated our own software and applications with the client’s existing training capabilities. This solution includes:
- Matrix management and compliance reporting which tracks training and certification in real-time, providing current and predicted compliance percentages and early warning of potential non-compliance before deadlines.
- Training course booking and logistics including travel and accommodation, whether offshore, onsite, at RelyOn centres or with third party vendors.
- Skills gap analysis to support the transfer of personnel to different regions and projects, or for promotion.
- Marine licensing, including assisting with documentation filing and arranging training for multiple flag states.
- Competence management including uploading on-the-job training documentation.
- Certificate management including expiry date tracking to inform future training needs.
- Customised KPI dashboards and regular performance reporting including spend analysis for budgeting and ROI tracking.
Creating a workforce that’s one step ahead
RelyOn Nutec has built a relationship of trust with its client, providing effective management and a high-quality training environment that ensures all employees have the necessary skills, knowledge and certification to stay safe.
Through its proactive, comprehensive approach to training management RelyOn Nutec has supported its client to build a highly competent, flexible workforce that is always one step ahead, ready to be mobilised to new regions and assets.
By consolidating training, administration, certification, marine licensing, travel logistics and more into one contract, the cost and administrative burden of staying up-to-date with training requirements has significantly reduced. Finally, leveraging its extensive network of training partners, RelyOn Nutec has achieved a 10%> overall cost saving for the client.