We are accepting applications for Part Time Support Technician positions to assist the practical delivery of all our programs and support those programs through the maintenance, cleaning and operation of required training equipment.
Part Time Support Technician - Dartmouth
Part time Dartmouth, Canada
Deadline: 30. May 2021
RelyOn Nutec Canada is an ISO registered service-based company focused on exceeding our client's requirements, on time the first time. We provide safety and survival training to the onshore, offshore Oil & Gas industry, industrial, maritime sectors, civilian and military aviation.
We are accepting applications for Part Time Support Technician positions to assist the practical delivery of all our programs and support those programs through the maintenance, cleaning and operation of required training equipment. We are looking for individuals who are able to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment; will effectively integrate into a team; and are respectful and professional with co-workers, management, and clients.
- Provide training support
- Safety diver for pool exercises
- Maintenance of training equipment
- Setup/clean up of practical exercises
- METS™ configuration
- Hoist/Theatre Operator
- Open water scuba certification (or better) from a recognized organization
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Customer service orientated
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and self-sufficient
- Ability to excel in a high growth environment with tight timelines and changing priorities
- Must be able to physically lift fifty (50) pounds
- Flexible availability
If you are interested in a very demanding yet rewarding career then we are interested in talking to you! Please send your CV to HR@ca.relyonnutec.com
We thank everyone for their application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted.