Permit Required Confined Space Entrant/Attendant SafetyDownload as PDF
Permit Required Confined Space Entrant/Attendant Safety
To instill within the delegates knowledge pertaining to the practices and procedures to protect themselves from hazards of entry into permit required confined spaces, as per 29 CFR 1910.146.
Construction (offshore or onshore) and maritime personnel who may be required to enter into a confined space.
A 20-question exam comprised of multiple choice and true/false prompts. The delegates will also complete forms that are used when working with confined spaces.
The following topics will be covered during the training:
- Define Permit-Required Confined Space
- Identify the confined spaces in their workplace
- List the five main types of hazardous atmosphere
- Discuss physical hazards that may be encountered
- Complete an entry permit
- Discuss hazard control techniques
- Discuss when respirators are necessary
- Define the role of the Entrant, Attendant, Supervisor, and Rescuer
- Government regulations relative to working in confined space.