GWO Advanced Rescue Training Refresher (HSIBR+NTBR)Download as PDF
GWO Advanced Rescue Training Refresher (HSIBR+NTBR)
The ART Refresher modules shall enable Delegates to perform entry-type injured person rescue operations, in a WTG, using industry standard rescue equipment, rescue methods and techniques, exceeding those of GWO Working at Height.
Personnel who will be working in the wind industry or related fields, and will have their duties in a wind turbine environment.
Personnel that may need or is selected by their employer to perform advanced rescue or lead an advanced rescue operation, where training according to one or more modules of the GWO Advanced Rescue Training may mitigate the identified risks.
- a valid GWO ART certificate
- a valid GWO First Aid certificate
- a valid GWO Working at Heights certificate
- a valid GWO Manual Handling certificate
Delegates will be assessed by means of direct observation and supplementary oral questions where appropriate (formative evaluation).
- Hub, Spinner + Inside Blade Rescue (1 day)
- Nacelle, Tower + Basement Rescue Refresher
including GWO Working at Heights refresher (2 days)