Date / type
The course details are not available in Norwegian, so we redirected you to the English version.
Date / type
Prerequisites: - Be more than 18 years old; - RG and CPF (brazilian); - Passport (expatriate); - Submit Occupational health certificate (ASO) or certificate of good physical and health condition; - Submit proof of education (minimum elementary school).
Qualify the delegate for duties on board of ¿Offshore¿ units, providing basic knowledge about safety measures and protection on board, in accordance with the recommendations insert at the items 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5 and with the table 5.5.1 and 5.5.6 of the Resolution A. 1079 (28) from 04/12/2013, of the International Maritime Organization - IMO
- Be more than 18 years old;
- RG and CPF;
- Passport (expatriate);
- Occupational health certificate (ASO) or certificate of good physical and health condition;
- Present proof of education (minimum elementary school).
Multiple choice exam with minimum passing grade of 60%.
Validity - 5 years
Teoria– 36 hours
• Protection Awareness – 03 Hours
o Protection Awareness – 1,5 Hours
o Protection threads – 1,5 Hours
• Fire Fighting and prevention – 10 Hours
o Fire Prevention – 02 Hours
o Fire Fighting – 02 Hours
o Fire Fighting Organization – 02 Hours
o Fire Fighting Practice – 04 Hours
• Personal Survival Techniques and Emergency Procedures – 09 Hours
o Situations and Emergencies Procedures – 01 Hour
o Guidance About Safety Onboard– 02 Hours
o Sea Survival Techniques – 02 Hours
o Practice of rescue and Survival – 04 Hours
• Personal Safety and Social Responsibility – 08 Hours
o Social Responsibility and Human Relations onboard – 02 Hours
o Work Safety onboard – 04 Hours
o Pollution Prevention and Inspection – 02 Hours
• Basic First Aid – 06 Hours
o First Aid Introduction – 01 Hours
o Human body – 01 Hours
oFirst Aid Procedures – 04 Hours
• 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5 and with the table 5.5.1 and 5.5.6 of the Resolution A. 1079 (28) from 04/12/2013, of the International Maritime Organization - IMO.
Rio de Janeiro
Av. das Américas, 7899, bloco B, salas 207/208, Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, 22793081, Brazil
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found