The aim and objectives of the Helicopter Refuelling course is to train delegates in best practice for safe refuelling of aircraft.
This training course is for personnel who are involved or will be involved in helideck operations, notably those who will be responsible for refuelling aircraft.
There are no training pre-requisites for this course.
The course is a mix of both practical and theoretical sessions during which delegates will be required to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of the course contents.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will be awarded with RelyOn Nutec Helicopter Refuelling training certificate.
The course covers a variety of topics including:
• Refuelling of an aircraft using a fuel pump system
• Identification and safety features of types of helicopters
• Quality control procedures and correct practice of refuelling helicopters
• Fuel specifications
• Dealing with contamination
• Filter water separators and fuel monitors
• Routine checks and maintenance
• Fuel sampling