Date / type
Date / type
To prepare the candidate to recognize hazards and become familiar with aspects regarding scaffolding components.
NOTE: Successful completion of the course does not designate the delegate as a qualified or competent person. The distinction of being deemed “qualified” or "competent" must be determined by the employer.
Since the scaffold builder is built into this course, there is no pre-requisite.
The candidate will be required to score a minimum competency of 70% on a written exam. The candidate will perform hands on scaffold erection and inspection.
The 2 day (16-hours) course discusses topics covered in 29 CFR 1926.450-452. Contents covered during training are:
- Introduction to the scaffolding program
- Various scaffolding duties
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulations and safety guidelines
- Identify scaffolding types and terminology
- Identify the types of work conduced on a scaffold
- Introduction to trade math
- Understanding stationary, suspended, and mobile scaffolding
- Types of access scaffolds
- Access methods
- Standards and Regulations
- Foundation requirements
- Platforms and platform materials
- Scaffold erection and dismantling procedures
- Personal protection equipment
- Tools used by the scaffold builder
2916 N University Ave, Lafayette LA, 70507, United States of America
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found