Date / type
Date / type
Participants shall acquire the skills and knowledge required to take appropriate measures before, during and after an emergency landing (ditching) at sea, and be able to evacuate the helicopter both from the surface and underwater.
Participants should be able to:
- Lead evacuation of crew and passengers from a ditched helicopter.
- Evacuate a helicopter independently, with and without the use of H.A.B.D.
- Facilitate and perform lifesaving first aid, as well as fight smaller fires in the cabin.
Civil helicopter crews.
A written test will be held before implementing practical training and use of H.A.B.D.
- Procedures for emergency landing with a helicopter.
- Measures to be taken before, during and after ditching.
- Emergency systems and equipment in the helicopter.
- Diving theory and diving medicine.
- Basic first aid theory.
- Organised evacuation from the helicopter into a raft.
- Water familiarisation in shallow water, With and without the use of H.A.B.D.
- Underwater evacuation from helicopter simulator, With and without the use of H.A.B.D.
- Lifesaving first aid With CPR.
- Fire extinguishing.
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found