Date / type
Date / type
The course aims to give delegates' competence and knowledge on:
- The emergency response organisation, chain of command and crisis reactions
- Basic introduction to the lifeboat
- Mustering, readying and evacuation
- Alternative means of evacuation.
Personnel mustering as coxswains on FF 48.1, FF 48.2, FF 48.3 and FF 1000.
Basic Safety Training.
Written and practical examination according to the guidelines from Norwegian Oil and Gas. A certificate is issued when the delegates pass their exams.
During the course, the following topics will be covered:
- Describe the organisation of emergency response on the offshore installation, as well as the purpose of this
- Readying the lifeboat for evacuation
- Organise and lead mustering and embarkment
- Communicate via radio, internally in the boat and with emergency control
- Launch the lifeboat off the platform, and drive into the safe zone
- Manouver/drive lifeboat, and facilitate a longer stay onboard
- Handle emergency systems and equipment adapted to different conditions onboard
- Describe launching and safe evacuation by the use of alternative means of evacuation; life raft and escape chute
- Launch with propeller and gear activated (DPG).
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found