Date / type
Date / type
Upon completion of the course, delegates should have refreshed and devloped their skills, knowledge and attitudes regarding:
Refresher course for personnel who perform the task of coxswain on FF1200, and other lifeboats built according to the DNV 406 directive.
The course covers the guidelines by Norwegian Oil and Gas for refresher courses for coxswains.
Basic Safety Training Course.
Coxswain FF1200 basic course.
During the course the following topics will be covered:
- Preparing lifeboat for evacuation
- Organising and leading mustering and embarkment
- Communicate by radio, internally in the lifeboat and with the emergency management
- Launch lifeboat from the installment and manouver it to a safe zone
- Manouver/drive lifeboat and prepare for a prolonged stay onboard
- Handle emergency systems and equipment customised for different conditions on-board the lifeboat
- Raising of craft, turning and towing of fleet (STCW).
Please select a service from below or click on website to continue.
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found