To give delegates an understanding of the ICS and to deploy it for safe and effective response in any emergency through effective command, control, co- ordination / collaboration and communication.
This training is intended for personnel deployed as emergency response team leaders and officers that will be responsible for command and control roles during emergencies at and persons involved with emergency planning, response or recovery efforts.
No prior training is required by delegates attending this training course.
On completion of this course, a written assessment will be taken.
This course consists of practical and theoretical training and knowledge of:
• ICS history and the essential requirement
• ICS today and it meaning
• Manageable span of control and Terminology
• Integrated Communication and command structure
• ICS Five Major Management Function
• Frame work of command (Strategic, Tactical and Operational)
• When to go Offensive, Defensive and Transitional
• Response (Incident Levels Response Plan)
• Assessing Situation
• ICS Benefit