Date / type
Date / type
To give the participants the sufficient skills and knowledge to participate as a member of the fire
fighting team on the offshore installation.
The participants shall be able to show ability according to STCW-95, table AIV /1-2.
Offshore personnel who shall function as fire fighters on an offshore installation.
None, but participant must have valid health certificate.
None, but it is expected that the participants actively take part in all exercises, according to the Requirements of Regulations A-VI/I of the STCW-Convention of 1978 as amended in 1995.
- Fire prevention. Risk accesment.
- Extinguishing agents.
- Fire drill.
- Equipment and escape routes.
- The fire triangle.
- Sources of ignition.
- Combustible materials, danger and spread of fire.
- Detection and alarms.
- Fire classes and appropriate extinguishing agents.
- Fixed fire fighting systems.
- Personal safety equipment.
- Extinguishing agents and equipment.
- Extinguishing tactics.
- Use of breathing apparatus for search and extinguishing.
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found