Enfermedad por coronavirus (Covid-19)
We are committed to your health and safety, the health and safety of your personnel when they are under our care and of course the health and safety of all visitors to our facilities which includes our staff. This is at all times our priority and will remain so beyond the current Covid-19 global event.
Our business is built on keeping people safe and equipping them with the appropriate skills to remain safe in their day-to-day activities, either operationally or domestically. While we still have the coronavirus outbreak it is important that we provide you with the reassurance that we are taking all necessary and possible precautions in order to deliver on our commitment to you.
We are in close contact with authorities globally and taking measures to revise and adjust our precautions according to national authorities’ guidelines and requirements. We are sharing information across our global locations to ensure that all locations have received and are acting on the most up-to-date information.
We are complying with national requirements and therefore the training in some centres are postponed.
Entering our facilities:
- All staff, customers and visitors must comply with the below requirements for entry, failure to comply means no entry:
- No display of coronavirus-like symptoms (fever, cold, cough) within the last 48 hours.
- No known exposure to persons suspected to be infected with or infected with Covid-19.
- No travel to or from any prohibited locations as per guidelines of the national authorities.
- An awareness and prevention form must be signed.
- Temperature screening (process in place).
- Processes in place on how to handle if delegate (or other) does not comply with above to ensure no exposure to others.
In our facilities:
- All national health authority advice and hygiene precautions are being followed.
- Antibacterial hand wash widely available.
- Handwashing / Hygiene signage and reminders are in place.
- Frequent delegate and employee communications occur at all locations.
- As much as possible as digital learning (approval from certification bodies).
- Follow national guidelines on social distancing, methodology and equipment.
- Follow certifying bodies guidelines on methodology, equipment and hygiene (eg OPITO, GWO, others).
We follow the national recommendations* in these areas:
- Social distancing
- Food hygiene
- Class sizes
- Restrictions on courses / methodology / equipment
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States of America - Louisiana and Texas
You can rely on us and we look forward to continuing to support your training requirements.