STCW Retraining Fast Rescue Craft (FRC) 16 h incl. search at nightDownload as PDF
Sorry we couldn’t find any results.
STCW Retraining Fast Rescue Craft (FRC) 16 h incl. search at night
Qualify personnel to man a Fast Rescue Craft.
Maritime personnel manning the fast rescue craft, and who need to fulfill STCW-78 table A-VI/2-2.
Approved by STCW-78 with later amendments (Manila 2010).
The mandatory prerequisites are:
Coxswain/Fast Rescue Craft course.
We recommend a VHF certificate.
Written and practical
- Controlling and checking the boat and equipment.
- Application of the boat.
- Cooperation and communication.
- Launching and raising the boat.
- Manouvering, search and search patterns.
- Coordinated rescue missions with ships, platforms and other involved parties.
- Knowledge about equipment and use of available rescue gir.
- Pick up with Fast Rescue Craft.
- Communication with helicopter by communications equipment and signals.
- Use of floating/swimming devices.
- Lifesaving first aid.
- Transfer techniques to ships and fixed/floating installations.
- Communications training - VHF/UHF communications with integrated units.