RelyOn Nutec Holding A/S (including subsidiaries and affiliates) collect and process as a data controller certain personal data about applicants and potential employees.
Information and Purpose
We may collect and process the following types of personal information about you:
- Personal information including full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number(s);
- Details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history;
- Information about your current level of remuneration, including any benefit entitlements;
- Whether or not you have a disability for which we need to make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process;
- Information regarding your right to work in the country;
- Health assessment for fitness to perform any roles offered;
- Previous employment references;
- Criminal record;
- Personality test;
- CCTV images.
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- To have the relevant and necessary information in relation to the recruitment process, including evaluation of the candidate.
- To comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in cooperation with any governmental authority of any country (e.g. EU Data Protection Regulation), e.g., including documentation requirements:
- Compliance with basic principles for processing of personal data and legal basis for processing.
- Implementation and maintenance of technical and organisational security measures, including but not limited to prevent unauthorised access to systems and information, prevent receipt or distribution of malicious code, termination of denial-of-service-attacks and damage to computer systems and electronic communication systems.
- Investigation of a suspected or known security breaches and reporting of such breach to individuals and authorities.
- To process and respond to requests and complaints from data subjects and others.
- Handling of inspections and requests from authorities.
- Management of disputes with data subjects and third parties.
- We record CCTV images to monitor the security and safety of our premises for visitors attending our locations.
Automated, individual decision making
Personal data is not used for automated, individual decision making or profiling.
The Legal Basis for Processing the Personal Information
The legal basis for processing of general and sensitive personal data as outlined above is the potential employment contract cf. article 6(1)(b).
The legal basis for processing potential personality tests is consent cf. article 6(1)(a).
When we collect personal information directly from you for the recruitment, it is necessary in order for us to enter into a contract with you. You are not obligated to provide the personal information to us. If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, you will not be able to be employed with RelyOn Nutec.
If the processing is based on a consent you have a right to withdraw such consent, which means that the information can no longer be processed by RelyOn Nutec, unless the processing can be based on another legal basis. The withdrawal of the consent, will not affect the processing already incurred prior to withdrawal of the consent.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information may be disclosed to and shared with the following recipients:
- The RelyOn Nutec Group's parent company;
Transfer of Personal Information to Data Processors
We transfer your personal data to certain suppliers, e.g. IT suppliers, who process the information on behalf of RelyOn Nutec.
Transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside EU/EEA
We transfer your data to recipients in countries outside EU/EEA as we use an external supplier to host/store the above mentioned personal information. The basis for the inter-national transfer is EU’s “Standard Contractual Clauses” for transfers from data controllers to data processors in countries without an adequate level of protection outside EU/EEA. The standard agreement is available in different languages via this link .
We retain your personal data as long as necessary in order to fulfill the above stated purpose. Personal data related to a recruitment process will be deleted after 6 months, unless you consent to prolong the retention period. If you are employed, a different retention period will apply, however personal data will not be retained longer than 5 years after resignation or if there are other requirements as per statutory legislation.
RelyOn Nutec comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and under these regulations you have the right to:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Security and Access to Employee Information
RelyOn Nutec, as a data controller, has a duty to protect the personal data we process about our employees.
Who to contact
If you have any questions or comments with respect to the processing of your personal data or you wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact the HR department or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RelyOn Nutec Holding A/S
Kalvebod Brygge 45, 3.
1560 Copenhagen V
Company registration no. 19 95 13 83
19 January 2019v2