RelyOn Nutec Holding A/S (including associated companies and subsidiaries) collect and process certain personal and sensitive data about our employees during the course of the employment relationship.
Information and Purpose
We may collect and process the following types of personal information about you:
- Personal information including full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number(s), national insurance number and next of kin information,
- Date and place of employment, working hours, job title(s) and duties of the role(s) performed,
- Identification records, such as passport, birth certificate and if applicable driving license,
- Records of education/ qualifications including training records, competence profile, employee development interviews and assessments,
- Criminal record,
- Salary information; including information relevant to payroll processing such as bank details, tax information and details of any payments/ deductions made including statutory payments,
- Pension information and contributions made,
- Sickness absence including records of medical conditions, work related adjustments and any sickness payments,
- Any information related to occupational injuries,
- Holiday and other absenteeism, and
- CCTV/video surveillance images.
In your employee file we also store your application, employment contract and other relevant information about your employment relationship.
In some circumstances we may handle information that is not listed above.
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- To have the relevant and necessary information to enter into an employment contract,
- To comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country (e.g. EU Data Protection Regulation), e.g., including documentation requirements:
- Compliance with basic principles for processing of personal data and legal basis for processing,
- Implementation and maintenance of technical and organisational security measures, including but not limited to prevent unauthorised access to systems and information, prevent receipt or distribution of malicious code, termination of denial-of-service-attacks and damage to computer systems and electronic communication systems,
- Investigation of a suspected or known security breaches and reporting of such breach to individuals and authorities,
- To process and respond to requests and complaints from data subjects and others, and
- Handling of inspections and requests from authorities.
- Management of disputes with data subjects and third parties, and
- To monitor the security of our premises and the safety of activities (including training) conducted on our premises.
Automated, individual decision making
Personal data is not used for automated, individual decision making or profiling.
The Legal Basis for Processing the Personal Information
The legal basis for processing of general and sensitive personal data as outlined above is the employment contract cf. GDPR article 6(1)(b)
You are not obligated to provide the personal information to us. If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, however we will not be able to enter into an employment contract with you.
Where the processing is based on consent you have a right to withdraw such consent, which means that the information can no longer be processed by RelyOn Nutec, unless the processing can be based on another legal basis. The withdrawal of the consent, will not affect any processing previously undertaken.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information may be disclosed to and shared with the following recipients:
- The RelyOn Nutec Group's parent company,
- Tax authorities relating to taxable benefits,
- RelyOn Nutec’s external and internal audit,
- Pension, financial and insurance companies,
- Government bodies such as Health and Safety Executive, and
- Healthcare providers.
Transfer of Personal Information to Data Processors
We transfer your personal data to certain suppliers, e.g. IT suppliers, who process the information on behalf of RelyOn Nutec.
Transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside EU/EEA
We transfer your data to recipients in countries outside EU/EEA as we use an external supplier to host/store the above mentioned personal information. The basis for the international transfer is EU’s “Standard Contractual Clauses” for transfers from data controllers to data processors in countries without an adequate level of protection outside EU/EEA. The standard agreement is available in different languages via this link .
We retain your personal data as long as necessary in order to fulfill the above stated purpose, however no longer than 5 years after resignation of the employee or if there are other requirements as per statutory legislation.
RelyOn Nutec comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and under these regulations you have the right to:
- The right to be informed,
- The right of access,
- The right to rectification,
- The right to erasure,
- The right to restrict processing,
- The right to data portability,
- The right to object, and
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Security and Access to Employee Information
RelyOn Nutec, as a data controller, has a duty to protect the personal data we process about our employees. You read more about the framework for processing personal data in RelyOn Nutec’s relevant policies and procedures.
Your employee file can be found in the electronic HR system and/or as a physical employee file. It is solely employees who have a need to access the employee file that can access it.
Policies and Procedures etc.
We also refer to RelyOn Nutec’s relevant policies and procedures, such as related policies and procedures regarding IT, e-mail, internet and mobile phones, etc.
If you have any questions or comments with respect to the processing of your personal data or you wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact the HR department or email@example.com.
RelyOn Nutec Holding A/S
Kalvebod Brygge 45, 3.
1560 Copenhagen V
Company registration no. 19 95 13 83
24 May 2019/v3