Date / type
Date / type
Upon the completion of the course, the delegate will be able to:
- Work to reduce rigging accidents
- Describe proper rigging procedures
- Show familiarity with the regulations and standards relative to rigging
- State criteria for evaluating and inspecting rigging gear
- Identify equipment and rigging gear used by riggers
- Demonstrate correct hand signals
- Demonstrate lift set ups (vertical, basket, choker, 2/4 part greater than or equal to 60
- Perform a pre-lift rigging hardware and sling inspection
- Practice rigging safety
NOTE: This course is approved by API-U and the completion certificate will bear that logo.
To pass the class, the delegate must attain a minimum score of 75% on a written assessment and 100% on a hands on assessment.
This course is designed to bring a raised level of awareness to safe rigging practices to be utilized by riggers based on the API RP 2D 7th Edition - Operation and Maintenance of Offshore Cranes. Extensive information will be presented through a classroom presentation including visual aids on Day 1 and practical experience through hands on training on Day 2. This course will provide the delegate with information on the various items (rigging equipment and gear) with which he/she will come in contact and practices that must be performed while performing rigging duties.
2916 N University Ave, Lafayette LA, 70507, United States of America
209 Clendenning Road, Houma, LA 70363, United States of America
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found