Date / type
The course details are not available in Norwegian, so we redirected you to the English version.
Date / type
Prerequisites: - Be more than 18 years old; - RG and CPF (brazilian); - Passport (expatriate); - Submit Occupational health certificate (ASO) or certificate of good physical and health condition;
To qualify workers and watchman to perform their activities in confined space in accordance with NR33.
Workers and watchman who perform activities in confined spaces.
- RG and CPF;
- Passport (expatriate);
- Occupational Health Certificate (ASO) or certificate of good physical and mental health conditions including working at heights and confined space.
Students will be assessed through direct observation during practical activities.
Validity: 1 year
- Theory 8h
2. Recognition, Evaluation and Risk Control: Concept of Risk and Hazard; IDLH atmosphere and its conditions; Preliminary risk analysis; Classified area; Imprisonment; Engulfment.
3. Operation of Equipment Utilized. Fixed and Portable Equipment; Protective equipment; Communication Equipment.
4. Procedures and Utilization of the Entry and Work Permit: EWP - Entry and Work Permit; Training Work Team; Authorized workers, watchman and entry supervisors; Risk Types; Atmospheric evaluation; Type of Gases; Tolerance limit, flammables; explosivity; Oxygen Enrichment or deficiency; Carbon monoxide; H2S; Isolation and signaling; lockout / tagout; Ventilation.
5. Notions of rescue and First Aid.
- Practice 8h
Recognition of the scenarios;
Inspection and selection of equipment;
Preparation of PRA and EWP (Entry and work Permit);
Use of Multigas (demo);
Role of entrants and watchkeeper;
Horizontal entrance (respiratory protection use);
Notions of rescue of victims.
NR-33; NBR16577; OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146.
Rio de Janeiro
Av. das Américas, 7899, bloco B, salas 207/208, Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, 22793081, Brazil
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found