Date / type
The course details are not available in Norwegian, so we redirected you to the English version.
Date / type
Prerequisites: - Be more than 18 years old; - RG and CPF (brazilian); - Passport (expatriate); - Submit Occupational health certificate (ASO) or certificate of good physical and health condition; - Submit certificate of Confined Space 16h, Confined Space 40h or Confined Space 8h, according to NR-33.
To refresh knowledge and procedures in Confined Space entrance for authorized workers, watchman and supervisors.
Authorized Workers, Watchman and Entry Supervisors that are recycling the certification of Confined Space accordantly with NR-33.
- RG and CPF;
- Passport (expatriate);
- Occupational Health Certificate (ASO) or certificate of good physical and mental health conditions including working at heights and confined space.
- Previous Certification of Confined Space 16h, Confined Space 40h or Confined Space 8h, according to NR-33.
The students will be evaluated through direct observation.
Validity: 1 year
Theory: 4 hours
• Recognition, Assessment and Control of Risks;
• Operation of Equipment Used;
• Procedure and Use of the Entry and Work Permit;
• Update Rescue and First Aid Notions;
• Collective and Individual Protection Equipment;
• Gas Detection;
• Types of Ventilation;
• Mechanical Ventilation Equipment;
• Lighting System;
• Communication System.
Practical: 04 hours
• Practical Entry in Confined Spaces of Different Layout with Horizontal and Vertical Access to Perform Simulated Activities Commonly Found in the Industry.
Note: Supervisors, entrants and watchman will assume their functions during practical exercises.
NR-33; NBR 16.577:2017; NBR 14.606:2013; OSHA 29 CRF 1910.146 and NFPA 1670.
Rio de Janeiro
Av. das Américas, 7899, bloco B, salas 207/208, Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, 22793081, Brazil
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found