Date / type
The course details are not available in Norwegian, so we redirected you to the English version.
Date / type
Prerequisites: - Be more than 18 years old; - RG and CPF (brazilian); - Passport (expatriate); - Submit proof of education (minimum high school).
Qualify the professional from industries to perform activities in process units.
Professionals in operation of process units.
- RG and CPF;
- Passport (Expatriate);
- Secondary School Certificate.
Multiple choice exam with minimum passing grade of 60%.
Theory - 40 Hours
1. Introduction to the Norm – 2 hours;
2. Notions of Applied Physics – 10 hours;
3. Notions of Applied Chemistry – 4 hours;
4. Topics of Inspection and Maintenance of Equipment and Records – 2 hours;
5. Process Equipment – 12 hours;
6. Instrumentation – 2 hours;
7. Unit Operation – 4 hours;
8. Legislation and Norms – 2 hours;
9. Exam – 2 hours.
Technical Reference: NR-13 Boilers, Pressure Vessels, Pipes and Metal Storage Tanks (Ordinance nº 1082 of 18 December 2018).
Rio de Janeiro
Av. das Américas, 7899, bloco B, salas 207/208, Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, 22793081, Brazil
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found