Date / type
Date / type
Prerequisites: - Be more than 18 years old; - RG and CPF (brazilian); - Passport (expatriate); - Submit Occupational health certificate (ASO) or certificate of good physical and health condition; - Submit CBSP - Platform Basic Safety Course certificate.
To qualify the non-seafarer candidate in elementary first aid on board in accordance with item 5.4 of the resolution-891 (21), of November 25, 1999, the International Maritime Organization (IMO), 4 rule VI/4 of the International Convention STCW-1978, as amendment to section A-VI/4 and its amendments.
Workers and professionals in the offshore segment responsible for elementary first aid care aboard.
- Be older than 18 years;
- RG e CPF;
- Passport (expatriate);
- Occupational Health Certificate (ASO) or certificate of good physical and mental health conditions;
- Submit CBSP certificate.
• Multiple choice exam with minimum passing grade of 60%.
• Spare time – 2 hours
First aid- 18 hours
1. importance of first aid on board;
2. first aid Concept;
3. basic steps in first aid;
4. vital functions;
5. vital signs and signs of support;
6. Cardiopulmonary Arrest;
9. food poisoning;
10. circulatory Alternation;
11. foreign bodies;
12. transportation of casualties.
Practice of first aid – 10 hours
1. soft tissue injuries;
2. trauma-orthopedic Injuries;
3. first aid kit.
Health Management – 20 hours
1. Health management on board;
2. Management of the infirmary aboard;
3. Management of the Pharmacy Board.
Rio de Janeiro
Av. das Américas, 7899, bloco B, salas 207/208, Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, 22793081, Brazil
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found