Date / type
Date / type
To instill within the delegates the knowledge of the legal ramifications of performing a confined space rescue and what PPE is needed to effect the rescue and the ability to conduct a confined space rescue, as per 29 CFR 1910.146.
Valaris personnel in construction (offshore or onshore) and maritime personnel who may be required to rescue a victim from a confined space.
The delegate will be required to attain a minimum score of 70% on a written assessment. The delegates will also complete forms associated with confined spaces and successfully complete the practical assessment using rescue equipment to rescue a victim from a confined space.
The following topics will be covered during the training:
- Define Permit-Required Confined Space
- Identify the confined spaces in their workplace
- List the five main types of hazardous atmosphere
- Discuss physical hazards that may be encountered
- Complete an entry permit
- Discuss hazard control techniques
- Discuss when respirators are necessary
- Define the role of the Attendant and Rescuer
- Discuss response to emergencies
- Develop an effective Rescue Plan
- Use of specialized retrieval systems
- Using a SKED
- Special rescue system consideration and evaluation
- Vertical rescue/horizontal rescue
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found