Date / type
Date / type
To instill within the delegates knowledge and ability to determine if a space is acceptable for entry using calibrated testing equipment and determine if the space requires further evaluation, as per 29 CFR 1915 Subpart B.
Construction (offshore or onshore) and maritime personnel who may be required to determine if a confined space is safe for entry.
Confined Space Entrant Attendant
A 20-question exam comprised of multiple choice and true/false prompts. The delegates will inspect and evaluate equipment and documentation associated with confined spaces.
The following topics will be covered during the training:
- Define Permit-Required Confined Space
- Identify the confined spaces in their workplace
- List the five main types of hazardous atmosphere
- Discuss physical hazards that may be encountered
- Complete an entry permit
- Discuss hazard control techniques
- Discuss when respirators are necessary
- Recognize acceptable atmospheric conditions for entry
- Have the ability to inspect, test, evaluate spaces, and determine the need for further
- Prescribe the type of ventilation (if needed)
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found