Date / type
Date / type
Certification of personnel in accordance with Telenor's requirements for restricted radio-telephone operator certificates for maritime and mobile VHF services.
All personnel who due to their role in the emergency response, or other reason,s are required to use VHF radio equipment in their work, for instance lifeboat and fast rescue craft coxswains and heliguards.
None. It is advised that the delegates start Reading the textbook before the course starts.
During the course, the following topics will be covered:
- Radio station operator certificates
- Radio correspondence, duty of confidentiality and professional secrecy
- Distress signals and distress communication
- Priority messages, distress messages and calls
- Regulations, reporting and violations
- Use of VHF telecommunications frequencies
- Urgent and safety signals, rules for use
- Emergency radio equipment
- Phonetic alphabet
- Communication procedures
- Power supply.
Please select a service from below or click on website to continue.
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found