Date / type
Date / type
Provide participants with knowledge and skills on the principles of management and organization of large gatherings of personnel in a crisis situation.
Topics covered by the course include:
- Accident potential
- Alarm instructions and safety plan
- Aspects of crowd management
- Handling of people who need special assistance
- Effective communication and crisis communication
- Stress and stress management
- Factors affecting human behavior
- Use of internal and external resources
- Effective emergency management
- 8 practical exercises
Personnel on muster lists responsible for passenger safety in emergencies.
Approval STCW-78 with additions Manila 2010.
Valid course certificate (i.e. not older than 5 years) for Crowd- and Crisis Management or documentation from the company on maintained competence on board during the last 5 years.
Written exam, multiple choice.
The course contains lectures, group work, practical exercises/patterning.
After completing the course, the certification-based exam is held in accordance with STCW A-V/2.
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found