Date / type
NOK 3,630.00 - NOK 3,811.00
Date / type
Upon completion of the course, delegates should be able to demonstrate the competence described in table A-VI/4-1 in the STCW convention.
Delegates should be able to give first aid immediately after an accident or illness occurs.
Required for seafarers who are responsible for giving first aid onboard.
Delegates must complete the medical first aid basic course according to table A-VI/4-1 before attending this course.
- Recovery position
- Circulation injuries
- Burn injuries
- Transport / deposition
- Using the content of the medical chest
- Transporting dangerous cargo
- Recognising symptoms and clinical effects
- Performing detailed observations of the patient
- Back injuries
- Symptoms, treatment
- Burn wounds, scolds, the effects of heat and cold, and electrical injuries.
- Closed fractures, sprains and muscle damage.
- Treatment og fractures, sprains and muscle damage.
- Medical consultation via radio
- Heart failure, drowning and suffocation.
Bjerkvika (500 m fra avgangshallen), Kjevik, 4657, Norway
Please select a service from below or click on website to continue.
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found