Date / type
Date / type
Upon completion, each delegate should have the knowledge and skills to lead and coordinate available Resources on an incident site in an emergency, as well as working as a link to emergency control in order to:
- Save and ensure the safety of onboard personnel
- Limit environmental damage
- Secure material and equipment
Incident site controllers, and other emergency response personnel, responsible for coordinating on an incident site.
Incident site controller basic course.
The course focus on the role, demands and expectations for the incident site controller. It consists of one day of classroom study, and one day with practical training (and communication exercises).
Each delegate will be evaluated and given feedback on how they perform in the role as incident site controller.
The following topics are covered:
- Role of the leader
- Effective crisis communication
- Co-operation on an installation in an emergency situation
- Practical management of emergency response teams
Please select a service from below or click on website to continue.
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found