Date / type
NOK 14,450.00 - NOK 15,172.00
Date / type
After completing the course the participants should be cabable of:
- manning, launching and operating fast rescue crafts in a safe manner
- using relevant equipment
- carryng out search and rescue and administering first aid to injured personnel
Crew on fixed/ floating installations assigned duties on fast rescue craft in accordance with the guidelines of the Norwegian Oil and Gas (NOROG).
Basic Safety Training.
Teoretical and practical tests.
During the course, the following topics will be covered:
- Areas of use for the craft
- Checking the boat's equipment
- Cooperation and communication
- Launching and recovery
- Search and search patterns - day/ no night excercise
- Coordinated rescue operations - platform/ rig/ vessel - day/ night
- Training in the use of equipment
- Training in the use of rescue swimmer equipment
- Picking up persons from the sea
- Use of portable first-aid equipment
- Practical first aid
- Use of surface swimming outfit
- Transfer techniques between vessels and fixed/ floating installations
- Communication training (VHF/UHF) using intregrated units.
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found