Date / type
NOK 4,950.00 - NOK 5,197.00
Date / type
Provide delegates with basic knowledge and skills regarding the principles of management and organization of large accumulations of personnel in an emergency.
The topics covered include:
- Accident potential
- Muster and safety plan
- Management of crowds
- Dealing with people who need special assistance
- Effective communication and crisis communication
- Stress and stress management
- Factors that influence human behavior
- The use of internal and external resources
- Effective management of emergency situations
Personnel on muster lists that are responsible for passenger safety in emergencies.
The course is approved according to STCW 78 with later amendments (Manila 2010).
None. The course is held in Norwegian.
Written test with multiple choice answers.
The course includes lectures, group work and video tasks. At the end of the course there will be a written exam. Upon successful completion of the exam, the delegates will receive a certificate in accordande with the STCW A-V/2 standard.
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found