Date / type
NOK 18,590.00 - NOK 19,519.00
Date / type
After completing the course, the participants should be able to take part in their own organisation's emergency management, and be familiar with emergency preparedness in the petroleum industry. The course will provide the participants with knowledge and skills in leading and organising tactical operations from emergency response centre, and in collaboration with third parties/ authorities in emergency response situations.
All personnel who are part of the organisation's emergency management offshore and onshore, including key personnel such as:
- On-scene commanders
- Medical officers
- Control room operators
- Radio operators
- Officers on standby vessels.
Basic Safety Training.
In addition it is an advantage if each paticipant is familiar with the structure in their own organisation's emergency management plan and the relevant evacuation equipment.
Lectures and simulation/practical exercises and drills within:
- Emergency response organisation, emergency response plans and Resources.
- Risk assessement and emergency response analysis.
- Supervision of Safety Regulations.
- Leadership and decision-making processes.
- Human reactions to crisis.
- The role of the authorities.
- The Norwegian rescue services.
- Cooperation between the accident site and emergency response centre.
- Cooperation between the onshore and offshore organisations and third parties.
- Training in communication and decision-making.
Bjerkvika (500 m fra avgangshallen), Kjevik, 4657, Norway
Please select a service from below or click on website to continue.
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found