Date / type
Date / type
Upon completion of the course, the delegates should have maintained and developed their knowledge, skills and attitudes toward:
Refresher course for personnel acting as coxswains on FF48.1 and FF48.2, within offshore and maritime industries. The course covers the regulations set by Norwegian Oil and Gas regarding refresher courses for coxswains.
Basic Safety Training.
Coxswain basic course, FF48 or FF1000.
Alternatively you can have a coxswain basic course for another type of lifeboat, plus a 1,5 hour conversion course for FF48 or FF1000.
Personnel which have not upheld their competency according to the guidelines from Norwegian Oil and Gas, or other equal training in the past four years, will have to take another basic course.
- Readying the lifeboat for evacuation
- Organise and direct mustering and boarding
- Communicate via radio, internally in the lifeboat and with emergency control.
- Launch the lifeboat from the installment and drive to a safe zone
- Manouver/drive lifeboat and prepare for stay on board
- Handle emergency systems and equipment for different conditions on-board
- Demonstration of free fall with propeller and gear (DPG) for relevant platforms.
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found