Date / type
Date / type
The cours aims to enable participants to execute a safe and effective evacuation using the FF 1200 lifeboat by building competence on:
- prepare the lifeboat for evacuation
- organize and lead muster and boarding
- launch the lifeboat according to procedure
- ensure passenger health and safety after evacuation
- establish communication with rescue units.
Personnel who will perform coxswain duties on FF1200 and other lifeboats are built according to DNV 406 regulations.
Basic Safety Training.
Written and practical exam. A certificate will be issued if the exams are passed.
During the course, the following topics will be covered:
- Historical background
- Regulations and requrements
- Crew tasks and duties
- Radio communication and procedures
- The release arrangement
- Emergency systems
- The emergency response organisation
- Alternative means of evacuation
- Staying at sea, maneuvring the lifeboat
- Helicopter pick-up
- First aid in lifeboats
- Crisis management and human reactions.
Please select a service from below or click on website to continue.
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found