This course is designed to provide delegates with basic manual handing techniques knowledge necessary to eliminate back pain and injuries as a result damage to the spine and limb.
The course is designed for all employee that do manual handling as part of their daily routine task.
Delegate must be familiar with lifting of loads.
On completion of this course, a written assessment will be taken.
This course consists of practical and theoretical
training and knowledge of;
• What is Manual Handling
• Reason for Manual Handling
•Manual Handling Activity
•Law and Manual Handling
• Relevant Facts
•Avoid Manual Handling
• Main types of Injuries
• Cumulative Manual Handling Injuries
• Work Related Limb Injuries
• Causes of Back Pain
• The human Spine
• The Structure and Function of Spine
• Slipped Disc
• How to Lift and lifting techniques
• Six Step to Manual Lifting
• Lifting and Lowering Conditions
• Handling While Seated
• Practical Demonstration
• Manual Handling Principles
• Remember to Prevent