Date / type
Date / type
The NOGEPA approved 1.4A Gas Measurement course for the offshore industry teaches delegates skills and knowledge to execute gas measurements in a safe and correct way. In this 1 day course is dealt with: gas measurements strategies, principles, procedures and rules, various types of measurement and detection apparatus; interpreting measured data, advise about correct follow-up actions and advice regarding safety provisions and personal protective equipment.
To train the delegate in the theory and practice of the operation and the use of gas measurement and detection equipment, the interpretation of the measured data and taking the correct actions.
Persons designated to carry out gas measurements.
Conditions for participation:
No medical certificate required
Study targets given are test criteria for:
- Written or oral assessment of the theoretical knowledge.
- Final assessment by the instructor of the practical exercises
- If all the learning targets are tested and assessed with a pass (responsibility of the institute) the course will be registered in the Personal Safety Logbook.
- Gas measurement strategies.
- Measurement principles, procedures and rules.
- Various types of measurement and detection apparatus.
- Interpret the measured data.
- State / advice about the correct follow-up actions.
- Advice regarding safety provisions and personal protective equipment.
- Enclosed spaces.
Beerweg 71, Harbour no: 7024 - 7026, Maasvlakte Rotterdam, 3199 LM, Netherlands
Opens in 14 hours and 49 minutesGo to location
Please select a service from below or click on website to continue.
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found