Date / type
Date / type
Upon completion of the course the delegate will be able to:
Recognize the legal framework of the operation of heliports.
Identify the hazards and assess the risks inherent in the heliport.
Apply work procedures for the safe operation of the heliport
Crew that is required to carry out the tasks assigned to the HLO, HDA, and OPBs.
The following topics are covered during the training:
• Regulations for helicopter flight operations, sea-to-in heliports and HLO.
• Characteristics of the heliport, design, brand and signaling systems.
• Responsibilities of an HLO.
• Responsibilities of the HLO during landing and take-off safety considerations.
• Risks and dangers in helicopters and heliports, passenger and cargo handling.
• Transport of dangerous goods.
• Knowledge of procedures and emergency response equipment in situations of fire andexplosion.
• Knowledge of communication equipment and its procedures for use.
• Communication with all parties involved in operations with helicopters, naval artifacts andauthorities.
• Security procedures in replenishment operations in offshore installations.
Types of helicopters used in offshore operations
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found