Date / type
Date / type
Upon completion of the course the delegate will be able to:
The aims and objectives of the training are to ensure that the delegate gains the required knowledge and understanding of the particular hazards and properties of a compressed air emergency breathing system (CA-EBS) and appropriate practical emergency response actions to take should the requirement for emergency deployment arise.
The delegate must have completed BOSIET, TBOSIET, FOET, TFOET, HUET, or THUET or an industry agreed equivalent certificate prior to completing this training.
The following topics are covered during the training:
• The fundamental differences between re-breather and compressed air systems(technology and use).
• The rationale and use of compressed air emergency breathing systems in helicopteremergency situations.
• The hazards associated with compressed air emergency breathing systems.
• A pre-flight inspection of the life jacket and CA-EBS.
• Donning the life jacket with CA-EBS correctly, including "buddy check".
• An emergency deployment of the CA-EBS in a dry environment.
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found