Date / type
Date / type
By the end of the course, using the Dangerous Goods Regulations, delegates would be able to;
• Define dangerous goods.
• Give examples of forbidden dangerous goods, hidden dangerous goods, dangerous goods allowed on passengers and dangerous goods allowed as cargo.
• List the 9 classes of dangerous goods.
• List some General Packing requirements.
• Recognise DG markings and labels.
• Explain storage and loading procedures.
• Apply Emergency Procedures.
• List the main documents involved in the carriage of dangerous goods
This awareness level training is intended for all relevant staff with responsibilities concerning the carriage of dangerous goods by passengers, as cargo, within mail or as stores and the staff of operators performing any of the following functions:
a) Ground handling
b) Storage and loading of cargo
c) Storage and loading of baggage
d) Passenger handling and security staff responsible for screening passengers and their baggage
Proficiency in English Language
• General philosophy of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulation
• Applicability and Limitations
• Recognition of Undeclared Dangerous Goods
• Identification and Packing
• Labelling and Marking
• Shipper's Declaration and other relevant documentation
• Acceptance procedures
• Storage and loading procedures (Segregation – Dangerous Goods and Non-dangerous goods) Provisions for passengers and crew
• Emergency procedures
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found