Date / type
Date / type
The aim of the NTBRR module is to review and build on previously gained knowledge and skills from the ART Nacelle, Tower & Basement training as well as Working at Heights training through theoretical and practical training. Hence, enable Delegates to perform entry-type injured person rescue operations, in a WTG, using industry standard rescue equipment, rescue methods and techniques.
Personnel who will be working in the wind industry or related fields, and will have their duties in a wind turbine environment. Personnel that may need or is selected by their employer to perform advanced rescue or lead
an advanced rescue operation, where training according to one or more modules of the GWO
Advanced Rescue Training may mitigate the identified risks.
All personnel participating in NTBRR training shall be medically fit and capable of fully participating.
Valid G41 medical.
Valid GWO ART - Nacelle, Tower & Basement, GWO Working at Heights, GWO First Aid and GWO Manual Handling certificates are prerequisites for participation. Furthermore, Delegates shall have created a personal Delegate profile in WINDA and provide their own WINDA ID prior to completing the NTBRR training.
Delegates will be assessed by means of direct observation and supplementary oral questions
where appropriate (formative evaluation).
Module 1 - NTBRR
- Emergency Response plan in your own organization
- Working at Height - knowledge review
- Control Measures to prevent injury during training
- Working at Height - Rescue from ladder
- Working at Height - Self-evacuation
- Evacuation of an injured person from the nacelle to the base of the tower
- Rescue from Enclosed space
- Rescue from crawl space
- Rescue up
Module 2 - HSIBR
- Emergency response plan
- Control measures
- Cervical collar
- Packaging the injured person
- Lowering/raising systems
- Hub, Spinner, Blade rescue exercises
- Outside evacuation of an injured Person
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found