Date / type
Date / type
The purpose of this course is to provide participants with the necessary basic knowlledge and skills through theoretical and practical training to be be able to use basic PPE and safe work routines when performing basic rescue at height.
Personnel who will work with the establishment. maintenance and repair of wind turbines.
Delegate must be physically and medically fit to participate in training
Personal weight limit fully equipped max. 136 kg /299,8 lbs (incl. all PPE, equipment, clothing, etc.)
The course is held in English - for more information about Danish courses, please contact customer service.
Valid GWO Winda ID:
- The participants are able to demonstrate correct identification of PPE, including identification of European / Global standard markings, e.g. harness, hard hat, lanyards, etc.
- The participants are able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills to correctly inspect, service, store and done the relevant PPE, e.g. harness, lanyards, fall arresters and work positioning equipment.
- The participants are able to demonstrate correct use of the relevant PPE, e.g. harnesses lanyards, fall arresters and work positioning equipment. This includes correct identification of anchor points and safe conduct while working from or accessing a ladder.
- The participants are able to demonstrate correct use of evacuation devices.
- The participants are able to demonstrate how to approach rescue situations in WTG and use rescue equipment efficiently.
Program GWO Work at height (16 hours)
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found