Date / type
Upon successful completion of all training components, in accordance with the Training Standard, trainees will receive a RelyOn Nutec Canada certificate that is valid for three (3) years and a electronic wallet card certificate. The certificate indicates: "Offshore Fire Team Refresher"
- TRAINEE MUST BE CLEAN SHAVEN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRACTICAL COMPONENT OF THIS COURSE
- A valid CAPP Approved Offshore Fire Team Certificate (OFT)
- Approved Offshore Medical
ITEMS REQUIRED FOR TRAINING:
- When checking in for training, please have your GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID with you (ie: Passport or Drivers Licences, etc.)
PLEASE NOTE: Certificates CANNOT be issued unless valid Government issued ID has been presented on Day 1 of training for all RONC courses, including OPITO approved training.
This program is designed to provide all OFT qualified offshore personnel with recurrent practical training in fire suppression, rescue and personal protection techniques and to update individuals with respect to changes or advancements in equipment technology and procedures since their previous training. The program will provide training specific to offshore emergency response procedures and equipment and meets the requirements as listed in the: Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP); Atlantic Canada Offshore Petroleum Industry: Standard Practice for the Training and Qualifications of Personnel.
Course Content Includes:
- Chemistry of fire
- Fire suppression equipment
- Personal protective equipment
- Fire prevention
- Types of firefighting agents
- Fire assessment
- Firefighting techniques
- Automatic fire detection and protection systems
- Fire scene search and rescue
- Helideck firefighting techniques
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found