Date / type
Date / type
The aim of the HUET programme is to prepare delegates with the intention to travel to and from offshore oil and gas installations and vessels by helicopter by means of providing specific training in preflight and in-flight requirements and to equip delegates with the basic emergency response knowledge and skills required in the event of a helicopter emergency with specific focus on escaping from a helicopter following ditching.
Personnel travelling to Oil and Gas installations/facilities by a helicopter.
This training is designed to meet company specific requirements for extra HUET training.
No prior training is required to attend this training programme.
A reasonable command of the English language is required.
Delegates will be assessed against the learning outcomes specified in the OPITO HUET standard using direct observation.
On successful completion of the training delegates will be issued with an OPITO HUET certificate.
All learning outcomes which are stated in the OPITO HUET Standard.
- Familiarisation of the emergency equipment onboard an offshore helicopter.
- Actions in preparation for an emergency landing.
- A simulated emergency landing on the ground and an on the water surface.
- The use of the Emergency Breathing System.
- Various underwater escape exercises.
- Procedures in how to respond after an emergency landing of an escape from a submerged helicopter.
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found