Date / type
Date / type
The aim of the FOET is to provide the delegates with the opportunity to practise and demonstrate emergency response skills which are not possible to practise during drills, exercises and emergency training offshore.
The objective of the FOET is that delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate, in a simulated envrionment, that they can use the safety equimpent and follow procedures in preparing for and during helicopter emergencies with particular focus on escaping from a helicopter following ditching.
- Demonstrate that they can use bacis firefighting equipment effectively and use self-rescue techniques in low visibility and completly obscured visibility situations e.g. smoke filled areas.
- Demonstrate that they can perform basic First Aid.
This training is for personnel seeking OPITO approval.
This programme is designed to meet the further offshore safety and emergency response training and assessment requirements for personnel working in hthe offshore oil and gas industry.
The FOET is open to persons who have a valid OPITO approved BOSIET or TBOSIET, FOET or TFOET certificate.
A reasonable command of the English language is required.
Delegates will be assessed against the learning outcomes specified in the OPITO FOET standard using direct observation and oral and/or written questions as appropriate.
The modules covered withing the OPITO FOET are:
- Helicopter Safety and Escape
- Firefighting and Self Rescue
- Emergency First Aid
No results found
Search by country
Search by location
Oops! Something went wrong, certificate not found