RelyOn Nutec is pleased to announce the appointment of Mark Denkowski as Drilling Services Manager, GoM. Mark brings significant experience in the training industry, as his operational work experience spans 16 years on offshore drilling rigs. He worked offshore in S.E. Asia, the Middle East, and West Africa. Following his offshore career, he had 10+ years of corporate experience with Santa Fe, GlobalSantaFe, Trans-ocean, and Frontier Drilling in HR and Training. Additionally, Mark worked at IADC for 10 years.
During his time offshore, Mark worked with diverse expatriate and national crews from many different countries and learned the importance of training, competence assurance, work ethic, and integrity. His time in corporate and trade association environments gave him the tools to have a significant impact on training standardization and to develop robust competence assurance programs. In Mark’s capacity at IADC, he managed and directed all activities of IADC’s accreditation and credentialing division.
Mark will be assisting our clients to develop confidence and competence through services and programs outlined below:
- Drilling Well Control & Well Intervention Pressure Control
- Essential Oilfield Knowledge programs
- Drilling Engineer Development courses
- Simulation training and programs (i.e. Enhanced Well Control)
- Drilling Performance Improvement programs, all of which are designed to prepare your drill crew or office based staff for the campaign challenges ahead:
- HPHT Drilling Operations
- Deepwater Drilling Operations
- Managed Pressure Drilling Operations
- Extended Reach Drilling
- Stuck Pipe Prevention
Mark says, “The importance of creating and providing resources to ensuring that the industry has well trained and competent personnel has been a professional passion of mine. I experience a great feeling of accomplishment from helping and mentoring college students, corporate staff, and experienced field personnel.”