Senior Instructors (CCMME & PICA specific programs) primarily deliver programs aimed at OIM’s, superintendents, managers and all personnel who have responsibilities during an emergency on board offshore facilities who are required to manage major emergencies.
Senior instructors (CCMME & PICA) - multiple vacancies
Part time Dartmouth Nova Scotia & Mount Pearl Newfoundland, Canada
Deadline: 14. February 2020
RelyOn Nutec Canada is accepting applications for a pool of qualified candidates to support our Command & Control and Management of Major Emergencies (CCMME) and Persons in Charge Assessment (PICA) programs. Senior Instructors (CCMME & PICA) primarily deliver programs at our training centers in Dartmouth Nova Scotia and Mount Pearl Newfoundland, however, travel within Canada and Internationally may be required.
The CCMME program is aimed at OIM’s, superintendents, managers and all personnel who have responsibilities during an emergency on board offshore facilities who are required to manage major emergencies.
- Train personnel through theory, simulation and practical demonstration in the techniques of Management of Major Emergencies
- Conduct person(s) in charge assessments (PICA)
- Review and test company procedures relating to Emergency Response
- Identify deficiencies in the site Emergency Response
- Assess individual and team performances in emergency scenarios
- 5 years offshore production and/or drilling experience;
- Has held a position of Operations Lead/Barge Engineer or higher;
- Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) experience or equivalent preferred; and
- Willing to travel - relocation is not
If you are interested in a very demanding yet rewarding opportunity then we are interested in talking to you! Please send your resume to: HR@ca.relyonnutec.com
Applicants must clearly demonstrate how they meet all of the above ‘Essential Qualifications’ in order to be considered. We thank everyone for their application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.